Thursday, February 7, 2013

Inspired Earrings!


I am so please to introduce you to the newest additions to the Charmed Design online store - earrings! In the same positive energy of my silk wraps, I have created a variety of wire wrapped earrings that compliment other Charmed Design pieces while adding something special to your unique look. Each pair is made by hand in my studio using artisan techniques and high end materials. I also make sure that each earring contains a whole array of positive energies to inspire and bless your life.
Each pair of earrings is made with a meaningful charm that will bring beauty and inspiration to your personal style. Some earrings are made with genuine Swarovski crystals while others are made with gemstones or pearls.
Shown above is the black onyx and Swarovski crystal earring set with Om charms... one of my favorites!
This pair is made from labradorite and freshwater pearl...

And this pair features the popular hamsa hand charm with smoky quartz...
See them all by clicking <here>.
Enjoy!

No comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com