Hello Everyone! While clicking around Paypal the other day, I came across a way to customize your checkout page with your logo or a banner. Not the biggest deal, but I believe any time you can get your name or your logo in front of a customer, you should take the opportunity to do so. This is one more tool to put in your marketing tool belt....Seeing your logo that one last time could be the difference between a customer remembering you instead of another seller when making a repeat purchase or a recommendation to a friend or family member.
Here are mine:
1. Login to Paypal, go to Profile on your account page and choose 'More Options.'
2. Under Selling Preferences, choose 'Custom Payment Pages.,' then choose 'Add.'
3. From here you will be able to enter your logo which will be used for enhanced Paypal checkout. It must be from a url, so you will first need to have a logo on a web page. You then right click and choose 'copy image url'. I used my Etsy avatar, you can use any image you would like as long as it is the correct size - a maximum of 190 wide x 60 pixels high.
4. Further down the page you will see a place to enter a 'Header' which must be a maximum of 750 pixels wide by 90 pixels high. This will be used for classic Paypal checkout. Again, you must use an image url. You can use the url of your Etsy banner and Paypal will size it down. I did not like the way it looked so I re-sized a copy of my Etsy banner which I then uploaded to photobucket so I would have an image url to enter.
5. Next, you can choose colors for your background and border. You can then preview both pages, Enhanced and Classic and you are done!