Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Popularity of Wrap Bracelets


One of the hottest items on Etsy, and one of the fastest growing trends in handmade jewelry, is wrap bracelets. Combining the beauty of textiles with the power of symbolic charms, bracelet wraps make a statement for any style and work with any outfit you can come up with. I think wraps are so popular because they combine the unique look of handmade fiber arts with the shine of metal charms, and that’s a pair that can’t be beat!


I have been creating my wrap bracelets with the intention of merging two very different - but very complimentary design styles together. I think the combination of fiber arts and silk fabrics with smooth metal creates a look that simply cannot be ignored, and the addition of positive meanings and sacred symbolism makes my wraps all the more attractive.

Etsy, a leading provider of handmade jewelry, is booming with wrap bracelets thanks to the sheer number of celebrities who have chosen them as the perfect fashion statement. I have taken the work you can find on Etsy and other crafters’ website one step further by increasing the quality of products I use . The silk, satin, and Japanese chrimen fabrics I use are of top quality to ensure that they feel as good as they look. I also go above and beyond to work with charm designers that offer quality charms with a meaning that will add something special to your look and to your state of mind.



If you’re excited about adding wrap bracelets to the unique statement you make every single day, I cannot wait to introduce you to my complete line of handmade jewelry with meaning. Every piece is made by hand using the best materials, and each wrap is made with love and intention!

Check out the full selection of wrap bracelets available now by clicking here (http://www.charmeddesign.com/store), and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me here (http://www.charmeddesign.com/content/contact)!

No comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com